Silicone Rescue Tape . . .
- Is Self-Fusing
- Incredible 950 PSI Tensile Strength!
- Insulates 8,000 Volts per layer!
- Withstands 500° F Degrees of heat!
- Remains flexible to -85° F! (-60° C) Silicone Rescue Tape . . .
- Creates a Permanent Air-Tight, Water-Tight Seal in seconds!
- Never gets gummy or sticky like electrical or duct tape - No messy cleanup!
- Has an unbelievably long shelf life!
- Is extremely versatile - The fixall repair product that you've been looking for!
- Resists Fuels, Oils, Acids, Solvents, Salt Water, Road Salt, UV Rays Silicone Rescue Tape has infinite uses! Here are just a few suggestions:
- Keep it on board vehicles & equipment for emergency hose repair!
- Seal leaky hoses, pipes, tubing, lines, & fittings
- Neaten up lines and extension cords in stowage
- Wrap tools and handles for a GREAT non-slip grip
- Wrap wiring harnesses and custom split-looming
- Waterproof electrical connections and terminals
- Use it as an emergency fan belt!
- Make emergency O-Rings
- Wrap hydraulic fittings and other exposed metal connections to help prevent corrosion
- Works even over wet, dirty, or oily surfaces!
- Use it as a tourniquet or emergency wrap over bleeding injuries
- Wrap it around ANYTHING that you want secure, and it will never leave any sticky residue!